Designed to support your success and help you meet your academic and professional goals, eAdvisor™ is a suite of online and interactive tools.
- Degree Search
- Class Search
- Major Map
- DARS Graduation Audit
- Transfer Guide
- Planned course map for graduation within 8 semesters.
- Links to Class Search for specific major courses.
- Career readiness notes.
- Indicates critical and necessary courses for your major.
- Communicates major specific requirements like GPA or milestones.
- Integrates career planning with academics.
DARS Graduation Audit
- Tracks your individual progress toward meeting degree requirements and serves as the official degree checkout.
- View the interactive experience below that explains how to read and interact with your DARS Graduation Audit.
- My ASU
- Academic Status Reports
- eAdvisor™ Tracking
- Academic Support Team
- Priority Tasks
- Consolidates important information, such as finances, class schedules, priority tasks, academic tracking and support services into an easily navigated portal experience.
- Facilitates student success through a comprehensive navigation of services, resources and engagement opportunities.
- Tracks your progress toward a four year graduation.
- Provides a personalized My Major Map which shows you how your courses are meeting requirements and helps you plan your next steps.
- If off track, you may be required to meet with an advisor so you can get back on track or explore a new major that better suits you.
Academic Support Team
- Find contact information and instructions on how to reach your academic support team.
- See specific contact information for your major, as well as additional resources like Barrett, the Honors College or various support coach options.
- Specific to-dos and tasks you need complete.
- Displays applicable holds and instruction on how to remove them.
- Pay attention, as they contain important deadlines. Your action is key to your success!